Friday 20 March 2015

Man With a Big Heart




 

Have I already mentioned that one of my daughter's favorite things to do is visiting "Tonino",
the owner of the antique store down at our road.
He's one of the most friendly man I've ever met in my life. We often pop in to his magical studio, where he works with wood and takes care of birds.
When he meets my daughter, he sings, makes jokes and laughs.
He makes her presents with old toys and treats her with sweets...
he's simply wonderful. A man with a BIG heart.
I will surely miss him once we've moved out from the city centre.

What comes to our moving schedule, it looks like we'll be finally moving out in April.
Then some more exciting news...
Next week one of my best friends is getting married in Portugal, and we'll be staying
three nights in Lisbon. Needless to say, I'm very excited about this.
Firstly because I'm SO happy for my friend to have finally found a great man in her life and
secondly because I love Portugal and Lisbon. My family used to spend holidays at the sunny coast of South Portugal and I visited it alone (or with my x boy friend, that buster ) around 13 years a go.
I remember thinking back then :
"I'll come back here, one day I'll be back in Lisbon"
And here we go !!!
Life never fails to surprise me.



No comments:

Post a Comment