Thursday 17 July 2014

Play Time

Four weeks a go I was preparing my self with a new life with a crying baby and little free time, it turned out that the tough part is not the baby but the big sister. I haven't been able to dedicate so much time for my daughter now and she's responding with bad behaviour and tantrums. It sure hasn't been easy. When ever possible I try to set up some activities for my toddler, so that it's easy for her to start playing and get dirty. 
At her age ( 2 years and 6 months) she often plays only for 15 mins or so and 
then needs to do something completely different. The good thing is that when I dedicate a good 15 mins to play with her she kind of get the strength to continue on her own. Here's some of her favorite activities. 
Riding with the bike still needs some hard practicing.
These Puky bikes are really popular in Finland, here in Italy it's the only one I've seen so far.
Everything has to come to it's end and surely also this hard period, I'm going to stay positive and
hope for better times, xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment