Friday 25 July 2014

Think Again

I've already mentioned the book " New Day"( Uusi paiva) by a Finnish author Heidi Kuusisto. In her book Heidi talks about well being that starts from eating raw healthy diet and taking care of your mind by meditating and doing some physical exercise everyday. In general, living a much simpler and quieter life for example by not reading the news for a week. Just concentrating on the things that are important to you.

I myself have been stressing this morning about the
baby that wants to eat all the time and therefore leaving me with little or no time to put in to effect the tasks I had in mind for today. And why do I make tasks when I know it can be hard to do them with a newborn ? Now there's a good question.

So I asked my self do I really need to go to food shopping this morning or could I do it with my toddler this evening ? I want to write my blog and draw a " playing carpet" for my daughter. ( She got her first car toys this week and I got an idea to draw her a playing carpet with some streets and crossroads). Then there are the usual chores for tiding up the flat and preparing lunch and dinner...That's a lot to do
for one morning so could I just stop everything for a moment and think again...
Finally I didn't go shopping.
Instead I prepared my self a nice green smoothy, sat down to write my blog and started to sketch the 
playing carpet.
I'm already feeling better
and also the baby seems to be sleeping so everything is looking much better already.

Have a lovely and peaceful weekend everyone !


No comments:

Post a Comment