Friday 23 May 2014

Something I Love




Some of you already know my latest passion and hobby. Bead works. Lately or lets say since my daughter reached the toddler age I've been too busy, or simply incapable of doing any new jewellery. I've used my creativity doing things with her, or for her and that has been enough of creativity for a long period. BUT the materials and the passion are still there and I have every intention to continue
with this path. Next I'll be creating a new page for my blog and present some of the best work I've done. Then I'm thinking of making a couple of new colourful pieces for the summer. What could be 
a better period for jewellery than the summer time.
Enjoy the warm weather everyone, xxx

And here's the link to the new page :
http://everygirllovesapearl.blogspot.it/p/beadworks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment