Thursday 10 April 2014

Bunnies, Chicks and Grass





When I was a child I remember Easter being one of my favorite times of the year. It's because I loved those colorful decorations around our home, that massive yellow paper chicken that hang down from the ceiling, eggs, bunnies, little chicks and the endless waiting for the chocolates and treats. I've been drawing as long as I can remember and I'm absolutely thrilled to have noticed that my 27 months old daughter seems to love it too. She wants to draw or paint several times a day now and I'm definitely up for it. This week I made some photos while she was busy with her work, starting with sketching and then moving on to playing with some Easter crafting materials, planting some Easter grass and finally painting. We're going to continue with coloring some eggs and preparing some crafts in a few days time.

No comments:

Post a Comment